Mys-Tree

 Did this man find a tree that once touched the sky? Or is his head in the clouds?

Image from Flickr

You guys know I’m a tree-hugger and boy would this just take the cake but man, I have to say that besides the Flat Earth theory — I mean, this guy has me smiling ear to ear.
Just watch and listen, or put on the closed captions.
That’s what I did.

But then I had to turn up the volume just to hear if this guy actually believed what he was saying!



It’s like Avatar had it right? Right?
Who can’t wait for the second movie to come out?

Zack Snyder’s Justice League really set the bar high! He opened up after horrible circumstances and really put his creative foot forward!

James Cameron is gonna really have a run for his money. These artists are brilliant!

And let’s not even talk about the next Matrix!

Tree Sky High? Or Sky High Guy?

You tell me, and let’s talk about it!


If you’re inspired, connect with me over here.

If you’re curious, leave me your email here.

If you like any of this stuff… help pay for my kids’ lunches over here!

Wanna collaborate? Connect with me over a cup of coffee…
but not here.
That would just be weird.


Bookflurry Inc. is a growing blog and interested in your engagement.

Jay Horne is an author and publisher out of Bradenton, Florida. He is a husband and father of four.
Listen to all of his works in progress for FREE at
Bookflurry.com
Where Book Clubs Grow.

Bookflurry Inc. houses all of Jay M. Horne’s literary works and audio files. Come spend some time and enjoy! Everything is always FREE and you can stay as long as you want.

http://www.bookflurry.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADHD- A Weakness or a Gift?

Living Against Your Likes can Lead to Liberation