Do you get it?

I have to wake up for work in the morning...
I have to get my clothes from the washer and put them on, while brushing my teeth and hair...
I have to kiss the wife and children goodbye as I rush out the door for work...
I have to work........
I have to spend a little time with the kids when I get home...
I have to shower and listen to my wife...
I have to go to bed...


I get to sleep...

I get to open my eyes in the morning beside my lovely wife...
I get to take my clothes from the laundry and get to brush my teeth and hair...
I get to kiss my wife and kids before I get to leave for work...
I get to work...
I get to spend a little time with my kids when I get home...
I get to shower and listen to my wife...
I get to go to bed...
I get it, do you?


-Jay M Horne
Jay Horne is an author and publisher out of Bradenton, Florida who has shared a genuine interest in philosophy and martial arts since early childhood. He is a husband and father of four.

View all of his professional and philosophical works of literature on his Amazon author page where you will find blogs, videos, and free excerpts:

Jay M Horne

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADHD- A Weakness or a Gift?

Living Against Your Likes can Lead to Liberation